Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy
“The purpose of KAP is to create a non-ordinary (“altered”) state of consciousness in order to facilitate profound transpersonal (“transcendental,” “mystical,” “spiritual,” “religious”) peak experiences that may be beneficial in resolving your existential problems, accelerating your psycho-spiritual growth and lead you to a deep personal transformation and optimization of your lifestyle. Such change is best facilitated within a structured supportive psychotherapeutic milieu in connection with therapists who have a view of your issues, hopes, desires, and struggles. As a byproduct of your experience you may well feel improvement in your emotional state and reduction in symptoms that bother you such as depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic manifestations. You may notice that you are a bit different after a ketamine experience and that difference may well be liberating and allow for new mindfulness and new behavior. It is frequently the case that a ketamine experience may promote happiness, empathy, loving-kindness to self and others, and a sense of greater self-acceptance and peacefulness.”— Phil Wolfson, MD
Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) is a safe and highly-effective modality for the resolution of treatment resistant depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), chronic pain, anxiety disorders, and a variety of other mental and physical disorders. KAP also offers an opportunity for healthy individuals to create psycho-spiritual breakthroughs, discover creative solutions, and resolve unconscious patterns and self-limiting behaviors.
We are interested in your holistic overall wellbeing, not simply ketamine treatment so discernment is used during evaluation.
Please watch this YouTube video:
Recent Client Quotes:
“I didn’t know I could feel like this.”
“I think this is magic, I feel like a new person”
“I look forward to my future for the first time ever.”
“I feel such clarity making strength based decisions”
Origin Wellness Collective
- Psychedelic- Assisted Therapy Provider Certification at Integrative Psychiatry Institute 2021 MAPS lead.
- Kayle Elliot: Psychedelic Therapy Training Program at Innate Path graduate 2022
- Michele Ater: Certified Clinical Transpersonal Hypnotherapist
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Years of Ketamine assisted therapy with client success of relieving depression, anxiety, OCD, ADD/ADHD, PTSD and C-PTSD.
- Integrated program of CBT, Hypnotherapy and KAT.
- Origin Wellness Collective provides a safe and loving environment for your comfort and healing. We are set up for the experience.
How it works:
- Initial Consultation 30 minutes is free.
- (3) CBT Therapy sessions to determine direction and consideration of KAT.
- Create therapy plan and number of sessions
- Each session is 2 hours long and clients will need to arrange a driver (or Uber/Lyft) for pickup.
- Appointment and consultation with our medical provider will need to be made in advance to receive Ketamine prescription. You pick up the ketamine troches prescription from your closest *Compounding pharmacy
- Weekly or bi-weekly (2x week) sessions for KAT with Origin Wellness Collective.
- 2 hours total: 30 minutes induction, 60-90 minutes processing.
- Lying down on a comfortable day bed or chair with light music and an eye cover with your therapist sitting nearby.
- The experience varies for each individual and each session, however the ketamine does the neurological work while processing. It can be a potential visual, auditory, cognitive, or memory-based journey. We work with an intention; however, we will follow where your unconscious wishes to process.
Therapy (assisted) Pricing: 50% deposit and payments due after sessions. Insurance will only pay for a normal therapy session so the remainder is due out of pocket. Usual payments from insurance are an average of $90. KAT is being considered for insurance billing and we will update as we have information.
KAT Pricing and packages
8 or more